European ADVENTURES!

This is the blog of my amazing adventure in Torino, Italy! Follow it for an easy way to easily access my blog updates!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Torino, Europe, Italy

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Weeks

Hello Friends, 

As you all may know I am departing from LAX on September 1st, 2009. If I have not seen you yet...then you're probably not important. JK! I want you all to try really hard to follow my blog, and I am going to try really hard to update it as much as possible. Going to Europe twice and seeing all the different countries, if you've heard me talk about it, then you'll want to follow my blog.  Know that I will miss you all. This way you will be able to have a little bit of Katherine everyday. Follow me bitches! See you in nine months. 

Ciao!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home