European ADVENTURES!

This is the blog of my amazing adventure in Torino, Italy! Follow it for an easy way to easily access my blog updates!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Torino, Europe, Italy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arrival!!

so if i didnt send you an email.. its because you never texted me back while i was at home asking everyone for their email.. shame on you!!! send me your email Ossipoff007@yahoo.com


I LOVE IT HERE!!! and i can't wait to start my life!!! i dont rea;; y have time to blog that much today because i am moving into my apartment today and will not be accessable to the internet for a few days... which is unfortunate! but school has free wireless internet so i think i will find myself more at school than i thought i would be! if i havent emailed you.. send me your email again and i will do my VERY best to send you a personal email... things are very restricted here.. but thats all part of the experience and i dont want to miss a second of it!! 

i downloaded SKYPE on my computer!!!! so if i am ever on dont hesitate to talk to me! i think i would love not only the company but a connection to my home life!! i hope i hear from you all and have a great day!

Katherine, Blog, out..!
ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home