European ADVENTURES!

This is the blog of my amazing adventure in Torino, Italy! Follow it for an easy way to easily access my blog updates!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Torino, Europe, Italy

Friday, September 4, 2009

Internet!!

hey guys!!!

my internet in my apartment is in and out.. like every 20 minutes.. if really hard stealing WIFI! hahahah but i hope it lasts forever!! anyways.. im moved into my apartment and everything is FABULOUS!! tomorrow we are going to the open market to buy groceries... i havent even had time to do that.. even though i couldnt find a supermarket to save my LIFE! but they are keep us BUUSSYYY! we were out from 9:30 this morning until 7:30pm.. OMG! and i havent gotten ny sleep because im hyped on life and i feel like if i sleep i will miss out on something!!! hahahah soo i dont want to do that!


school starts monday and i am super excited and cant wait!
last night clubbing was incredible!!!! i was so sweaty and gross that i could twist my hair and sweat dripped out... eww!!! i was dancing that much and CRAZY! no italians in my life yet... but give me time...

lost 5 pounds.. i also forget to eat, because we are so busy, and we walk everywhere and i am not hungry... omg italy so far is AMAZING! loosing weight and having fun??? dream come true!!

gotta find me an italian stallion!! maybe tonight.. my friends and i are going to hang out at the locals piazza.. and go wine tasting! ah amazing!

ciao!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home