European ADVENTURES!

This is the blog of my amazing adventure in Torino, Italy! Follow it for an easy way to easily access my blog updates!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Torino, Europe, Italy

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Glasgooww-London-BuDaPeStT!!~~

okkayy! now glasgow is just another city in Scotland and we got there actually on time and found our hostel and put our stuff down and rested because i think that this was another early flight and we were both exhausted! not the best hostel in the world but it was ok... each room had a theme and ours was the shining with jack nicholson with the shot of "wheres johnny" ah nightmares?  but we rested up and then went out we went to this bar just down the road and met these SUPER cute Scottish boys, one of them was half Portuguese and Scottish, what a mix! and he was HOT! but he was kind of a bumb, not like a smelly ripped clothes guy, he just lives his life as teh wind takes him and told Kate and i this awesome story about when he was in Thailand and how he broke his back it was a miracle story. After they took us to this under ground club and we DANCED all night! They were the nicest guys they had NO idea how to dance but it was great.. because I can “pretend” I don’t know how to dance.. hahah!  The boys were so cute, asking us all these questions about California and why we study in Italy, it was GREAT! Then I ran into this guy at the bar, super awkward… and as I was ordering my drink he asks me, “hey, I think I know you,” and I looked at him and said… “nooo I don’t think soo…”  he’s like ohh you look like a Cali girl (as if that’s all the California girls new nick names…) I was like “yep, you caught me!” he was like “I fell in love with a California girl last summer and she looked just like you…” now at this point I am looking for any kind of object on the bar to hit this guy across the face and run away, “oh I’m sorry about your girlfriend, but I gotta go!” and as I was walking away he literally started crying and yelled out after me… “that’s what she use to say to me!!” Q— Katherine running away now! The night ended a great way, the guys gave us all hugs and two kisses on the cheek and we walked away.  It was a great night.

            The next day we took a train to Lock Lowman for the day… one of the most beautiful tiny little town I had ever seen! They had a walkway leading from the country homes to the little town, and we met this couple on the way and they talked to us about the town and we talked about our lives, they were SOOO nice!  Kate and I got lunch and explored the little town it was a perfect day.

            The next day we left forrrrr LONDON!--- again! Hahah we just had a one night layover so we went back to Sams house and stayed the night before we were going to fly out to Budapest.  When we got to Sams house all over the news the flights were being cancelled.  And of course our flight got cancelled due to BAD weather conditions.  I was fine because I had another day in London, the city I LOVE!  So we went into the city to meet my friend Stephanie and we went to a pub because it was a blizzzzard outside and we sat and talked for like 3 hours about our breaks and our new adventures to come! It was SOOOO great! Don’t mean to be blunt, but I got a little drunk… and then we had to race out of the pub because we had to catch a play WICKED! We were 3 rows back! It was AMAZING!!! Ah I love that play! Our non planned day in London turned out to be one of the most fun thank you weather! The next morning we got up SUPER early and caught a cab to the airport because the trains weren’t working because of the ice.  We finally reached the airport and we were waiting in this atrocious line that was like 6 people thick!  When kate and I got to the front I was ready to check my bag and as I got out my credit card to pay the lady handed me my ticket and said have a nice flight… WIZZAIR didn’t charge me to check a bag… I just saved 30 euro. I was so HAPPY that I literally couldn’t stop talking about it… I was one of the lucky ones.  People that I tell that story too don’t believe me! They think that I ran away from the bill, but honestly I didn’t pay! Ahh! Feel the love!! Anyway we landed in Budapest and the flight was PACKED! But I just passed out… J  when we got off the plane we went to the train station and took it to central Budapest, it cost me like 4 dollars for an hour train ride… wowww we not in expensive Europe no more!  We got into the city and found our hostel which was one of the cutest places I have ever stayed, and the girl working it was SO nice!  But that day we went out and walked around the major parts of the Buda river and the Pest… how funny is that… thanks mom for your wonderful text message!  We saw the city by night and there was snow on the ground and I was slipping and sliding everywhere… I am surprised I didn’t fall.  Then the best thing happened.. my boots broke… yes! The soles of them detached and the shoe part was not there… lets just say if my shoe could talk it would! Sooooo hahah! I HAD to buy another pair of shoes… thanks DAD!!!! J and they’re really cute!!! I didn’t get postcards but I got shoes!  The night in Budapest was WAY different than I expected… Kate and I got lost in the backyard of a palace… don’t ask, it was WEIRD! When we finally reached the club that her friend Roland and Bence were at (boys) as soon as I saw Roland I thought of Jack from the nightmare before Christmas… SKINNY! Ew! But his friend… wooo! Bence wat upp!! He was SOOO nice and hot! I’m going to be completely honest he caught me staring a couple times.. sorry I couldn’t help it! Ahh! It was hard!  We DANCED all night! Kate and I couldn’t get over the music they were playing like backstreet boys and Nsync! Ahh Christina Aguilera her OLD stuff.. ahh you could say that I died and went to heaven!

            By the time I was over the dancing thing it was 4:30am! Ummm! And Bence had a moment.. J nothing gross… easy gutter brains! But lets just say he wanted to kiss me and I was ready but Kate got in the way… code for Cock Block…. NOT COOL! I got mad! Hahah! So we made it back to the hotel after Bence yelled out the window “I LOVE YOU KATHERINE FROM CALIFORNIA!”  I just blew a kiss… classy! Back at the hostel PASSED OUT!  The next morning we had to leave around noon for our road trip with the boys… Kate and I woke up late of course and took showers and went to a long lunch, it was SOOOO good! It was this cute little restaurant around the corner from our hostel and had soup and something else as we watched the rain fall from outside.  We got back to the hostel and piled our stuff in the lack of a car and headed to Prague!! Road trrrripp!! Buckle up here we GOOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home